Donut You Know I Love You

Hello Everyone!!!


I'm so excited to stop in an share my most recent card with you all. I wanted to create this card for some special. I thought this person should know that their special to me and I wanted to do it in a fun way. And also because its National Doughnut Day!!! So I picked up a box of Krsipy Kream Donuts this week and thought I would give a donut and this card to them.  I used Simon Says Stamp  I Love Donuts stamp set. I stamped and colored each image in using copic markers. For the sentiment I did some masking just to get the words to say Donut you know I love you. I thought it was a fun play on words and to express love.  I used a MFT die and bakers twin to completed my card. 


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Work It Wednesday
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go 



Comments

Popular Posts