A Grandfather is....

Good Morning Creative One 
lol I know that made you think of star wars. Right? I'm back with my second post of the day. I wanted to share this fun cute card. I'm using a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. To create my card I used My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental about Grandparents (this set is no longer available but the do have more selections) HEREThe heart dies is from  Blueprints Tag Builder 3. This set have a cluster of hearts in six sets. Its hard to see the outline that the die leaves which you would be able to see section like the sketch. Its so pretty in person. I'm going to send it to my sibling to have their kids sign the card to give to my dad. I just thought he should know that he's loved even tho its not a holiday or anything. =)



I really love the sentiment from this stamp set. 
I thought I would heat emboss a gold panel to place behind the hearts. 


Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Work it Wednesday


Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts