YouTube Layout Hop---July Sketch

Hello Creative Friends,
I wanted to pop in and share the July YouTube Layout Hop Video. YouTube Layout Hop is a group of creative designer who get together each month a create a layout based on a theme. If you would like to be apart of this fun team you can join the group on Facebook here. I haven't joined the girls and guys in a while and I was so excited when I could get this layout done of my sweet Liana. You see that she loved playing under our dinner table. The kit I used is from Back Porch Memories. They no longer sale kits but their are many other kit clubs.  To see more photos of my layout view video!

Be sure to hop along on YouTube HERE to win a pirze from our two Sponosors:

Caroles Crafts UK
www.carolescraftsuk.co.uk

2cuteink
http://www.2cuteink.com 

Hop Line Up
Sam




Comments

Popular Posts