Happy Monday!!

Good Morning My Creative Friends,
I wanted to stop in and share the winner of my random grab bag. I finally gotten everything in my craft room in order. Can I just say I thought this was a small job until I had to find a place for all my small odds & ins pieces.  I wanted to share an update of my craft space but that will have to wait. I finally got my girls in school which seem to have taken for ever. And when I do we get snow and frozen ice. So school was delayed two hours most of the week and one day they even closed school. I have snow picture of my fur baby Browine and our back yard to share with you all and I love the tall trees. The girls were to cold to go out.  But first the random winner is.......
 
Lucky Winner by Random is .........
 
Blogger Shanta said...
Happy New Year!! I am glad you guys are getting settled! I live in MS by the way! Such a small world! Your cards are awesome and I look forward to seeing what else you produce in 2015! Shanta slnewby at gmail dot com.
January 3, 2015 at 9:43 AM
 
Congrats Shanta!!!
I'm be sending out a email to you today.
Thank you everyone who visit and left me comments.
To see what my most loved creations form 2014 GO HERE!!!!


Also be sure to check out my Growing In Unity post HERE! Unity

 

 


Comments

Shanta said…
Yay!! I am so glad that I won!! I will be waiting on you to contact me!! thanks again!!
nancy carroll said…
Congrats Shanta! glad you are settled in finally AJ.

Popular Posts