Growing In Unity Day Four


Hello Crafty Friends,
 Welcome To Day Four of  Growing In Unity.   I can't believe my week is coming a end. It has been a joy to share my work with you all. Today's card is featuring Unity "Faceless Beauty" stamp set. I  know right away I wanted to share a card sing this image. I just love how beautiful this image is. I started out distressing my card base in tumbled glass. I wanted the base to show some white space but also some color. I colored my image in using copic markers and distressing the edges in tumble glass. I use a die by My Favorite Things to create a scallop look. I used a old paper pack from My Minds Eye to go with the whimsical look of the image. I add some black gems to complete my card.
 
 
 
 
Here's a close up of the image. I really love how this turned out. This is my first time coloring hair with my copics and I'm not sure if I got the lightning right but I do love this.
 

 
 
 Here's my quick video for you all!
 
 
Giveaway:
Courtesy of Unity Stamp Co. 
Unity Stamp Co. is giving two lucky winners a chance to win a grab bag of Unity Stamps.
 
How to Win:
Simply leave a comment on any day of this week. 
{Come back each day and leave a comment for more chances to win.}

Come Back Monday To See If Your The Lucky Winner!!




Comments

Brandi R said…
Lovely indeed! Great coloring and a very pretty layout ♥
Wonderful card...love that image...
Beth H. said…
This turned out beautifully! Love your Copic coloring and how you rounded the corners on just the designer paper.
Jerrie said…
You colored her perfectly to pick up all the colors in the background paper. Great job.
Donna K said…
I love this image too. One of my favorites. I actually have her sitting on my table right now to be finished. Your background paper is perfect with her, AJ. So very pretty.
heidiscoll said…
Beautiful! I agree with the rest! PERFECT BACKGROUND! :)
ionabunny said…
Very pretty card. The patterned paper is perfect for this image. Hugz
Iris said…
Such a sweet card - love the soft colors.
isoscia at aol dot com
Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful card, An' Jenic! I love your coloring of that gorgeous image, and your pretty paper choice!
Anonymous said…
I think it's really pretty and you did a great job with the hair!!!
Sarah said…
Your coloring is beautiful! Just like you! Love this!
Ruby said…
Lovely card. Great colouring and the pp that you have used suits the image. Great colours too. TFS
Unknown said…
I love it! I don't have any Angie girl stamps yet but I really adore this one! Beautiful coloring & paper choices too!
UTs Hobby Time said…
This is so beautiful. Both the PP and the image are outstanding.
Cynthia said…
Lovely colors & design, AJ.
Lagene said…
Beautifully colored! Thanks for the how to video! Lovely card!
DIANA L. said…
Congrats on your week at unity!!!! Love this image and the way your colored it your card turned out amzing!! Have a Blessed day, and I hope your year is off to a good start my friend.DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

DIANA L. said…
ps I just watched your video Loved it, the music was so relaxing.
Gaylynn said…
I really love how this turned out. And how nice to see your video for it. Beautiful job.
Janis said…
It's beautiful!!! Love your coloring and the sponging on the white.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
tonya said…
Really really pretty!
Renee Collier said…
I love this image too. And I've made several cards using it that were well received. Thanks for sharing yours!
sharon g said…
How pretty. I love the paper you used as background. It looks great with the woman. Nice job, missy!
Kris B said…
Beautiful card! Your coloring is wonderful and I love the background paper you used; it really sets off the image.
C. M. Taylor said…
I love this stamp! Your layout is perfect. TFS
Amy E said…
Oh pretty! You did such a great job on her hair! Your shading is AWESOME!!!
Rubeena I. said…
goes really well together! :) i love this stamp!
Sue D said…
Very pretty. I like your coloring and the background paper.
Waving My Wand said…
So so pretty. You are really rockin the videos too!
Beth F. said…
Oh wow! I have this stamp too and just used it this week for the first time! I love your card!
Shanta said…
I love this card! I have this stamp I think and need to use it!
nancy carroll said…
Awesome card, gorgeous coloring, love the background paper!
An'Jenic G. said…
Thanks for watching Diana. I too thought the music was relaxing.

Popular Posts