Sweet Birthday Wishes

Good Morning Crafty Friends
&
Happy Birthday To All The September Babies!!

My big 30th Birthday is coming up this Friday!!
Today I created this card for my sister. Although her birthday is next month I couldn't help myself in being extra early. This month we have so many birthdays that I wanted to at least get October Birthday out the way.  So today's card was inspired by My Creative Time Designer Challenge here's the photo:


So I thought I would make a card based on the photo. If you look next to the lemon jar you will find a beautiful rose with small oranges. That's the first thing to pop out to me. So I thought I would recreated that rose and baby oranges by using MCT: Rolled Flowers Dies, MCT: Stitched Leaves Die and for the oranges MCT Stitched Daisy Die. I didn't have a burlap stamp set so I went with MCT: Grainy Wood Background Background, for the banner I use MCT Vintage Stitched Label Die and the sentiment is from MCT Vintage Label Stamp. I also used these MCT products: MCT: Stitched Honey Come Dies, Wine Glasses: MCT Cocktail Party Stitched Dies. I love the way this card turned out!!! 




Happy Crafting AJ

Comments

Cassandra said…
Wow..that looks cool! Love the dimension and the cut out opening! Great job! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
Nana said…
Beautiful. Love the way you did the cutout. The wine glasses are too cute and the flowers is stunning.
Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Nikki Foraker said…
This is very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime!!! :)
quilt4fun2 said…
Super window card! I like the orange with the rose idea. Great job on a very pretty card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
Cindy Beland said…
GREAT looking card, SUPER job with it!!!!!!Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time / Designer Challenge!!! :)
snappy scrappy said…
Gorgeous, love the dimension...fab! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MCT! Lee-Ann :)
This is so pretty!! I'm sure your sister will love it!! Thanks so much for joining us over at My Creative Time for the Designers Challenge!
What a cute card!! Your sister is going to love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at the MCT Designers Challenge!!

Ruthie :)
sweetpeaemmalou said…
So gorgeous!! I LOVE THIS!!! Thanks for joining in on the MCT Designer's Challenge!! Have a fabulous day!! :)

Popular Posts