Panda Fun

Good Morning Crafty Friends!!

Today I have a fun card created for a swap over at MFP Ning Site. This card is all about Pandas!!! I really love the way this card turned out. I started by using Paper Trey Ink black and green card stock. I stamp MFP Panda stamp set to make my own background paper. I covered it with vellum and use staples to hold it together. I later used some panda themed ribbon and cotton tread. For the cotton tread I used a sharpie to make the green marks. I fished this card off with gold gems.

challenges:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey AJ!! I love your panada!! Panda's are my favorite animal. They are so calm and peaceful. Your background it pretty too. Nicely done. Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.
Blue6366 said…
Awww, what a great card. Love that Panda. Thanks for playing along with us at DoubleClick Connections.

~DT Barbara
Such a sweet panda! Great background too! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
Love Pandas and your panda is just adorable...Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge~
Unknown said…
I love the way you created the background with your stamp. The vellum gives it a really cool effect. Thanks for playing along with us at DoubleClick Connections.
Amy E said…
Hahahaha! I recognize that ribbon from somewhere!! This is an adorable card AJ! And I miss you :(

Thanks for checking out my page kit and layout. The pocket page comes tomorrow so I hope I did it justice!

Oh, and I miss you :(
Georgiana said…
Thanks for joining our Animal Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
DoubleClick Skittles DT

Popular Posts