Here's The Story....

Hello Crafty Friends!!
I'm excited to share with you all my very first Project Life Cards. I picked up these cards from Micheal's on clearance for $8.99. This set is called Baby edition For Here. Now I must admit I've been on the fence about doing project life. Well when I went to Micheal's they had Simple Stories Snap Collection albums on sale. These are the 8x8 albums and they had three left for $3.99 each. So I thought will I can use these for some type of December Daily type project. As I walked through out Micheal's I late found the Becky's PL kits on clearance. So I looked at each info on the box and decided I will give it a go. I hear they say its never to late to start PL. 

So here I go on new adventure...

My Creative Time has a new challenge up HERE. I did a card but it doesn't fit the challenge seeing how I used brown. I miss heard the rules shared for this "Monochromatic" challenge. So I thought I would do the challenge all over again.  I'm also entering this into another MCT link up type party. Miss Emma dose a post called "Made In Minutes" and for this weeks MIM she add a link for anyone to link up for free. And I wanted to join them seeing how I told her it would be a great idea to share my  MIM creations. So I'm excited she add a linky. These PL card took me 14 mins to make with all the die cutting. Not bad for my first PL card and my first MIM creations. I used MCT: Dies: 4x4 Journal Die + More, Stitched Sweetheat & XOXO Dies Stitched 4x6 Journal Die, and Lowercase Fun Dies. For the Sentiments I used MCT: Treasured Moments and Bracket Sentiments. I used enamel dots and twine from stash. 


Challenges:
MCT: Monochromatic

Well I hope you all like my project life page. 
Till Next Time Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

jessica said…
Cute PL page Aj! Thanks for linking this up over at MCT for the MIM segment!
Cassandra said…
They all look GREAT! I love the Simple Stories SN@P albums!! Have fun..you will love it! And thanks for sharing your Made in Minutes projects with all of us at My Creative Time!!!
Emma said…
LOVE IT SWEET LADY!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along my friend!
HUGS,
Emma;)
Kim H said…
Oh AJ ~ Well this PL page turned out GORGEOUS and PERFECT! Of course I LOVE the color combination and the details but to score all that for this price! YAY you! Again Thank You for always joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
Kim H said…
Hehehe It's me again ~ some how I missed you linked this to the Made in Minutes!! Okay this is why I LOVE PL and your project! in no time at all we might be able to get some scrapbooks done! Thanks for joining us for the Made In Minutes ~ Mr. Linky
Anonymous said…
this is so pretty! Lovely
LucyLu said…
LOVE, LOVE your PL cards they're so cute!!! Thank you for joining us over at My Creative Time!!!
Candice F said…
I absolutely love it! I have been looking for ideas for creating my own project life cards that are not digital. Thanks for joining the Stampin Royals Linky Party.

Popular Posts